Stanadyne Fuel Additive
Today's diesel fuel has changed. It costs more. It lubricates less (more wear and tear on fuel injection components), and it has less energy content (less work done, or fewer miles per gallon). Here's how to gain back some of what is missing.
STANADYNE PERFORMANCE FORMULA FUEL ADDITIVES:
• Improve combustion, resulting in greater horsepower, acceleration, power and torque
• Reduce fuel consumption, gaining as much as 9.6% in MPG in independent tests
• Provide cold weather protection, reducing diesel pour point up to 40° F (22° C) and cold filter plug point by up to 25° F (13° C)
• Contain lubricants and cetane improver, which reduce wear - especially in warm weather when fuel is hot and thin
• Promote easier and faster starting for less wear and tear and greater mechanical efficiency
• Stabilize fuel with antioxidants, keeping it fresher, longer
• Cleans and protects injection pumps, injectors, nozzles and other moving parts with detergents and deposit modifiers
• Minimize smoke and other emissions
Stanadyne fuel additives are the only products of their kind made by a fuel injection system manufacturer, tested and approved by major diesel engine and vehicle manufacturers, and proven in independent tests to outperform the competition. All Stanadyne fuel additives comply with federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor engines.